Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just because I believe in Zombies

It doesn't mean I believe in UFO's. Yet it goes without saying that stoopid Floridians thought E.T. had phoned home.
The U.S. Coast Guard says they were notified after-the-fact that the Air Force was conducting a "flare exercise" offshore. Spencer says they typically notify the Coast Guard of any exercises.

Rusty Parham, who witnessed the light show over Fort Myers Beach, says he believes there might be more to it than flare exercises.

"I don't understand why you'd be in that formation doing drills, and another thing I don't understand is why you'd be doing that off the coast, where everybody could see you in South Florida," he said. "Listen, I'm not nuts. I've lived here my whole life. I've never seen anything like this."

No comments: