Monday, April 14, 2008

I knew we were perfect



If you’re in the mood for a sympathetic ear, choose the baby boomer. If you’re in a hurry and want a quick fix with a couple of keystrokes, head for the millennial. If you need a little of each, pick a Generation X employee because that age group tends to incorporate the positive traits of its older and younger co-workers.

Goldilocks says the Gen X porridge is "just right".
ALSO: This is my 100th post on Latchkey Man. It's a nice break to not receive harassing E-mails as I do as a contributor at Operation Yellow Elephant (My favorite blog in the sphere. I'm still thrilled to have been asked to be a contributor for them). I'm having fun with this so I'll press on. Thanks to my few readers. I appreciate the comments and support!!!

No comments: