Monday, September 29, 2008

Financial Rant

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I don't want to work til I'm 75 (if I'm lucky). I realize I'm nearly 30 years away from retirement age, yet it still blows to know that thousands of dollars wrapped up in my 401K have bid me farewell. How is it that the CEO's in charge of these massive floundering companies have lived pleasant lives and there are children that die from leukemia? THERE. IS. NO. JUSTICE. EVAHH. As the jokesters on Sadly, No like to say "I'm pitchforks and torches mad". Worst of all, I see goddamn old bastards around me in Florida that retired in their fifties. FIFTIES! What a fuckin' pipe dream that is for GenXsters.

Here's your unsolicited financial advice for the day: Invest in booze, rope manufacturers (for nooses), razor blade companies and poison producers. If the market continues to tank these products will be sold faster than botox to babyboomers.

Fuck it, I don't even care anymore. One week in college I was so broke all I ate was hot dog buns. I didn't even have condiments. That experience prepared me for anything. And remember, if you need to make money fast, all you need is a ski mask and a revolver.

Out!

2 comments:

Nixon said...

Tell me bout it. I'm scared to look at my Roth IRA, but Campbell Soup went up today as people hoard canned goods for the coming apocalypse.

Seriously.

Wek said...

That's hilarious. As this all goes on I'm still not sold on this getting bailed out. Paying off one credit card with another doesn't make much sense either.