Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I miss simplicity

If I rememba correctly my first lunchbox was the Incredible Hulk from the Lou Ferrigno era. The goddamn thing always smelled like sour milk and the latch always unfastened when I was running after the school bus and then I ended up missing the bus since I had to pick my bagged sandwich and thermos off of the ground and inevitably some kids would see from the back window of the bus what happened and made fun of me when I got to school, but all of that teasing ended a few years down the road when grew large and started bullying the bullies until I was accused of being a bully, which was never a goal of mine.

2 comments:

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

*i* had a holly hobbie lunch box. way cooler than the hulk.

Wek said...

Ha! I'd have rather starved than ate from a Holly Hobbie lunch box. Not because I didn't like her, it's just that I would have got my ass kicked if I carried it around.