Monday, September 15, 2008

Don't try to one up me, LT.

Bloggin' bud, LT Nixon, believes he has an understanding of just how weird Florida is. Well you don't have a clue, pal.

For instance:

1.) A Tampa woman thought it would help her cause if she told a 911 operator she'd take an AK-47 and "stick it in the 911 operator's mouth and shoot it".

2.) Mary Davis tried to run over a policeman, missed him, then she fell out of the minivan and was run over by it.

3.) What happens when roommates argue about a girlfriend in Florida? One roommate gets a steak knife in the gut.

4.) How many people come home and find an SUV in their pool.....WITH 2 DEAD BODIES INSIDE.

5.) "Father lays pipe to the head of a boy laying the pipe to his daughter"

6.) Oh, you wanna tell a Floridian how to water his plants, do ya? Well we might just chase you back to your property with a machete.

(I don't think I'm helping our tourist industry by posting this)

*all stories sourced from Fark.com.

4 comments:

Nixon said...

It must be the heat! My Dad once warned me to stay away from places where it doesn't snow.

Wek said...

I'm glad it doesn't snow. I don't want to know how the local maniacs would drive around on slick roads.

Anonymous said...

Dude. You Floridians are fucking freaky!

But ahhhhh! The beaches are so nice.

Wek said...

J.D.- yeah dude, it's weird to know that every time I go in public there's likely a sociopath within a 2 block radius.