Sunday, August 17, 2008

Let the panic begin

Goddamit! A weak dicked hurricane looks like it's gonna force me outta my home. The official announcement hasn't come, I was tipped off from a Coast Guard dude that rents a place close to mine. It's not as though the wind speed is gonna be horrific, it's just that the recent high tides combined with the storm swell will possibly push the water up high enough where I can ride a jet ski downtown.

They better at least give me a chance to catch a few waves so I can enjoy a rare surf on Florida's west coast.

Coincidentally, this is the first metal riff I ever learned and a rite of passage for any azzhole that's picked up a guitar.

2 comments:

Nixon said...

Sorry you have to evacuate, but hopefully the Scorpion chicks with the red stripe across their eyes will accompany you.

Wek said...

Thanks dude! Maybe I'll get stranded and have to get rescued by the Coast Guard. There are some hottie Coastie grrls in my area.