Monday, May 5, 2008

A statement about my previous post

When I used the word "we" in the title I'm NOT saying "I hope we Americans don't fuck it up by not electing Senator Obama". This blog has NOT been set up with the belief that one has to vote a GenXer into office just because of the year they're born. One trait of an Xer is independence. Please, I encourage you to vote for the candidates you think are most worthy of the job.

I'm casting a large net with this blog to include GenXers from all of Western Civilization since we've all shared similar experiences. So when I use the word "we" I'm speaking of similar aged American, British, French, Australian, et cetera... My hope is that those GenXers that have attained positions of power make the most of it and have learned the paths not to take by watching/studying our predecessors. I don't want to turn anyone away because of their political beliefs. Let's face it, a right wing nut-job, a moderate nut-job, and a left wing nut-job may have all been born in 1968 and grew up in the same neighborhood. They are all welcome here.

No comments: