Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's not like he couldn't get laid

I fucking hate modern journalists, and sports journalists are no exception. When a reporter asked Tim Tebow if he was a virgin I wish he responded with "yeah I am, but I'm going to take care of that later when your wife is staring at my ceiling".

I mean, Jesus! Just leave the dude alone. As much as I make fun of Gen Y for being a bunch of follow-the-crowd-celebrity-wannabees he truly is a man that lives by his own convictions. And unlike the Paris Hiltons of teh universe he does not seek out the gossipy camera crews. He lives in Gainesville, FL for christsakes. If he wanted to be in Hollywood land he'd have played for USC or UCLA.

Plus the last thing guys in Gainesville want is for him to start fucking. I'm sure there are plenty of frat boys willing to get with the girls Tim has turned down.

2 comments:

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

simply, people are freaks.

where's your guest blog post!

Wek said...

My post is in the mail....haha!