Thursday, January 21, 2010

Grow the fuck up

Lame. Really, really lame.

You really should get doing drugs out of your system when you're young. I can't think of anything more depressing than seeing a wrinkly babyboomer burning a joint before they go play shuffleboard or some other activity that old people do.
Millions of baby boomers still get high.

Some 5% of Americans over age 50 admit to abusing drugs, according to a new government study.

Marijuana is the drug of choice, but many boomers can't stop popping prescription meds, forcing more and more of them into rehab.

4 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Yeah, I always wonder about old women (older than me) with tattoos - It may have been cool at one time, but it just looks stupid now.

That may be the same news blurb I heard early this week. Being a baby-boomer, I find this kind of embarrassing. A friend of mine called me a "hippie" the other day, and it made me mad. I told her I was a country girl, but not a hippie - There's a big difference!

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

i wonder if God minds how much your blog makes me laugh. i name dropped you to the washington post this week!

Bag Blog said...

Wow, you have two Okies reading your blog - that means there are at least two people in OK that can read.

Wek said...

J- anyone that clicks on my site goes to hell!!! MWAHAHAHA!!

BB- I think more folks from OK read my site than peeps in FL. Cool with me!