Monday, December 1, 2008

Few More Things

I didn't realize that my first post on L.M. was over a year ago?

Also, I'm kinda creeped out that nearly 1,000 peeps have checked out my profile.

Thanks to the folks that find this decrepit corner of the net worthy of adding me to their blog roll (LT Nixon, Barefoot and Progressive, JenX and whoever else I don't know about).

Lastly I did a post on Operation Yellow Elephant of a real degenerate pig-weasel if you're interested in reading about the lowest members of the food chain.
(Note: that's a pic of me above -- the orange one with the glowing eyes)

2 comments:

Nixon said...

Wow, your a pumpkin! It should be more cost effective...since we're all "recession"-bloggin now. I guess that makes us Recession-War-PostRacial-Blogging fools!

Wek said...

Ha, ha! We were fools long before we were post anything.