Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Arrogant Motherfuckers

Do they truly think kids' iPods are loaded up with CCR, The Who and The Mamas and The Papas songs?
According to a survey by the Scripps Howard News Service and Ohio University, "Baby Boomers" have more fun and better music than generations on either side of us. Forty-four percent of respondents said we boomers have the most fun in life and 43% said our music was significantly better than that of either the WW2 (Silent) generation or Gen X-ers. Anyone surprised?

How did the music that typified the feelings of rebellion and unfettered love, evolve from the music that separated my generation from my parents’, and become the music that my kids still love today?

3 comments:

Kath said...

I don't even own an iPod. And you don't want to know the CDs I listen to. Have XM radio in the car, so . . .

Kath said...

Altho, I do notice it does seem to be like a contest of how "cool" your iPod music is. Like, Look who I have on here!!!!

Who cares?



Wait, you don't even know who the Mamas and the Papas are!!! Silly.

Wek said...

I wonder what happened to all my cassettes?