Thursday, April 23, 2009

Florida; great place to visit but I wouldn't wanna....

- Hubby has to taser wife to stop the whuppin'

- King Arthur wannabee attacks cops with medieval battle axe


- You're really not going to impress your ex-wife by hiding in her trunk and then popping through the backseat like a Jack-in-the-Box

- Lying about being pregnant is fucked up, but faking a miscarriage using animal tissue???
- If you steal a car please have the courtesy to leave the passed out girlfriend behind.
- A mother with a baby shoplifts at Walmart, gets caught, runs away with the goods but leaves the infant.
- Lotto winner opens a nude ranch
HT: Fark

4 comments:

Sisu said...

I love your state! This is better than a Doctor Demento show.

Kath said...

Heeeyyyy, I thought you were on vaca!! Where do people who live in Florida go on vacation, anyway?

Glad you're back, sorry I didn't pay better attention.

As for your work, geez, everybody seems to feel the same. Work is a big, major, pain in the a** right now, but money, money, money, mon-ey, gotta have it.

I don't want to be 400 years old and sharing my house with a "roommate"! Aaakkkk!

Kath said...

Oh, and the nude ranch was on the news up here -- OH!! That's not where you went on vaca. is it????

Wek said...

Sisu- it's entertaining here, no doubt. Everytime I leave the house I remind myself that, whether I know it or not, I'll probably see a sociopath.

Kath- funny thing. I actually did stay in Cincy for a few nights. My crazy azz sister moved there a few years ago. I don't go there often. Normally I'll vacation on the east coast or leave the country (used to go surf in Mexico, but that may be a little more dangerous now).