Thursday, June 24, 2010

See, I don't hate all baby boomers

Get well soon, Gregg. Plus since I anticipate a liver transplant for myself at some point, I don't want karma to bite me on the tush.
Rock 'n' roll Hall of Famer Gregg Allman underwent a successful liver transplant surgery Wednesday morning at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla.

Allman's manager Michael Lehman told The Associated Press in a phone interview that Allman was groggy but awake Wednesday morning and that the co-founder of the seminal Southern rock group The Allman Brothers Band could be sitting up and on his feet by nightfall.

2 comments:

Kath said...

There was a time I listened to a lot of Allman Brothers music.

Hope he recovers quickly!

Wek said...

Listened to a lot myself. All the standard Jam stuff, so I'm kinda Allman Bro's bandwagon.