Thursday, June 10, 2010

We've all consumed worse

Sounds like a jug of McDonald's special sauce.
Destin Fire Control District Fire Chief Kevin Sasser confirmed the road closure, saying that the HAZMAT team responded to the residence after receiving a call from two individuals who had reported having trouble breathing and burning eyes. The pair, who complained of the smell, were inspecting the home.

“We didn’t know what we were going to find,” Sasser said of the incident, “so that
is why we responded with the HAZMAT team.”

After entering the residence, Sasser said the team had come across a “large barrel” that was left by the previous occupants, and it contained a “five-gallon container” of mayonnaise.

“It had started to degrade, and rot,” he said. “And that is what was
causing the problems.”


Bag Blog said...

If you just keep the refrig door closed, it helps a lot.

Wek said...

I thought Mayo was as durable as Twinkies? Guess not.