Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Most Useful Course in History of Education

You laugh, but I'm tellin' ya Zombies are coming. (HT: to the world renowned Kath)
Students taking the class will watch 16 classic zombie films and read zombie comics. As an alternative to a final research paper they'll be allowed to write scripts or draw storyboards for their ideal zombie flicks.

The university isn't the first to have a class on the undead. Columbia College in
Chicago has offered a course on Zombies in popular media for years, and at Simpson College in Iowa students spent the spring semester writing a book on "The History of the Great Zombie War."

4 comments:

Bag Blog said...

With college classes like this, future generations will not be getting any smarter.

Wek said...

You have THE EXACT mentality the Zombies want people to have! You'll be emailing me for help the day they arrive.

Bag Blog said...

Obviously I need help.

Kath said...

I knew you would appreciate how valuable this class could be.

(Yeah, I am MAJORLY rolling my eyes. Oops, that could mean some random zombie could attack me!!!!)