Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Turn out your heart light

Looks like Neil's gonna take the boomers $ one more time. Suckers.
Neil Diamond, one of the most successful singer-songwriters of the past four decades, will release his new album on Nov. 2.

The album, titled “Dreams” will be a collection of covers of his favorite songs from the past rock era, such as “Ain't No Sunshine,” a song by Bill Withers’s album "Just As I Am" and “A Song for You,” written and performed by rock singer Leon Russell in the 1970s

3 comments:

Bag Blog said...

What's up with that hokey picture of Neil? He should look old and craggy.

Kath said...

Mr. Wek, that picture!! No way he looks like that now.


And bless his heart, if wants to make another album, go ahead. I'm not going to be buying it, but I never did think he was all THAT. But if he releases something that sounds like Buck Cherry, I might reconsider. Maybe.

Wek said...

I looked for the cheesiest Neil pic and posted it. Couldn't contain myself.