Sunday, January 25, 2009

Movie Review- Abbreviated Version (UPDATE)

Good flick. Depressing. Happy. And depressing again. No fairy tale ending here. Which is cool since the only good happy endings are found in Asian massage parlors. Lot's of '80s references and a good soundtrack if ya still dig on the harder Hair Metal bands. I don't often see movies since I have trouble sitting still, but I'll probably buy the DVD when it becomes available.

Had know idea Marisa Tomei was 44 y/o. She's beyond beautiful. But since she was born in 1964 I guess this means the "Generation Jonesers" are trying to claim her too.

UPDATE: This time I included the link to the movie (The Wrestler). DOH! Thanks Kath.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was the movie? (Can't believe you saw Mall Cop.)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was me.
Kath