Wednesday, January 7, 2009

...ramping up the trash talk

(Yes, those are real......real fake!)
Yep, one of teh perks of being a Gator quarterback are teh ladies. Above is a pic of Tim Tebow with Miss Monday (you should see Miss Thursday, she's really hot).
This video will explain to the unknowing about Tim's awesomeness:


Here are my game predictions:

- Tim Tebow will run for 75 yards and throw for 280.

- Percy Harvin will run for a TD and catch another.

- The unsuspecting hero will be TE Aaron Hernandez by catching 7 balls for 120 yards.

- Sam Bradford will be on his back more times than an OU sorority girl.

- OU runs for less than 90 yards

- Bradford will throw 3 interceptions

- Latchkey Man will be "stuck to the floorboards drunk" by the end of the 3rd quarter celebrating another Gator National Championship (we're starting to use these trophies as paper weights).

FINAL SCORE: Gators 38 - Sooners 17

4 comments:

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

Oh, dear lord. I'm going to have to have my husband guest post for me. Perish the thought. I can't keep up with you. But, he thought that line about Superman wearing Tim Tebow pajamas was hysterical. He said, "I want a blog. But, I hate that word. Can I call it something else?" To this I responded, "A web log or how about, I know - a DIARY." hahahaha

ROCK ON SOONERS. Tomorrow night I'll be at McNellie's in OKC celebrating our victory over the gators.

Wek said...

Haha! Give your hubby control of your site for a few posts, or tell him to at least make a few comments on your or mine.

I'll probably be at "Gators" tomorrow night- it's our local UF alum hangout right on the intercoastal of the Gulf. You'll leave McNellies disappointed at halftime. Bwahaha!!

Bag Blog said...

I'm not really an OU fan (OK State is more my style) so I could live with the Gators winning tonight, but I would like to see OU win for no other reason than to shut those whiney UT-sippers up - thinking they should be playing the Gators.

Wek said...

UT have been shedding a lot of tears. And they barely got by Ohio State, a team that was destroyed by USC. Texas fans remind me a lot of Georgia fans- lot's of excuses and "woulda-coulda-shoulda's".