Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We're all one! No, for real.

At least according to this coddled millenial.
There are plenty of Gen Y-ers who are not microblogging their way through work, hands out, waiting to get what they deserve. In the same way, all Gen X-ers are not selling their old Pearl Jam CD's to keep up with Gen Y.We don't all have to be labeled. I won't be labeled.

Ho-hum, just another reason I hate Useless News and World Distort.

And here's another article saying Obama is an Xster. Sorry Generation Jones azzholes, you're not mentioned here. But please understand that it's hard to cite something that doesn't exist. It would of kind of be like quoting Casper the Friendly Ghost.
So say goodbye to the '60s, mom and dad. No one cares about Woodstock or the time you got Maced at the 1969 March on Washington.

I'm so glad my boomer parents didn't smoke weed and make me work in the fields of a commune.

No comments: