Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Check These Out

Since I'm a dumbass and am having some technical difficulties (probably self-inflicted), I recommend you reading some of these:

-Fellow Yankee fan Icepick is in the same boat I'm in by hating our favorite team, the Yankees (I'd love to start a fan union).


-JenX offers an Oklahoma story that's worthy of happening in the whacky state of FL that I call home.


-Jesus' General layeth the smacketh downeth, as ususal.


-LT Nixon dredges up a baby boomer dickhead that bashes recent grads.

4 comments:

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

maybe trooper martin can find a job in the everglades. hahahaha!

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

p.s. did you see the cover of usa today. boomers are never going to retire. (yesterday's issue)

Wek said...

Didn't see the cover. I'll have to Google it.

The Ледоруб (The Ice Ax?) said...

Sorry I'm late (again) to the party — been somewhat in a self-imposed toddler-rearing exile, and, um, Facebook posting (yes, I am a big-ass hypocrite).

Thanks for the coverage. The Yankees' recent upswing and the Mets' recent horrible play haven't changed my opinions. Hope I don't get drummed out of the union, Wek, but I've been pulling for the Amazin's this past month, and I may never go back to the Bombers. At least I'll be able to afford a better seat at "New Shea" (the stadium commonly known as CitiField).

If you want to read the antics of some real jerks (and still laugh your head off) check out Jeff Parlman's The Bad Guys Won.