Monday, November 23, 2009

His future political opponents will use this in an ad

Normally I do my best to stay away from politics as much as possible on LM. All it can do is cause fucking pie fights with readers and invite trolls. Even though I have strongly held beliefs I'll leave it to the 680 million other blogs to argue the merits of federal funding for double-D breast implants.

But, sometimes something really funny hits the intertubes and I cannot help it. Especially when a anti-gay marriage state senator makes a statement like this:
I meet with the gays here and there. They were in my house two weeks ago. I don’t mind gays. But I don’t want ‘em stuffing it down my throat all the time. Certainly not in my kid’s face.

4 comments:

Kath said...

Oh. Well. Uh -- yeah. He shouldn't have said that.

Sisu said...

Wowzers. And how many of the gays are there? Apparently, they all fit in his house.

Wek said...

It seems that they fit in his mouth, too.

Sisu said...

How very talented. I wonder if it looks something like this:

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Crazy/mouth-full-of-cigarettes.jpg