Sunday, March 29, 2009

Final 4 Picks

It's amazing how someone (me) can watch upwards of 10 hours of college basketball a week as well as play in a basketball league and still be so incredibly wrong on their NCAA picks.

Jeebus! Since I live in the land of the old (FLA) I'm just gonna become a shuffleboard expert. I'm sure I'll fail at that, too.

As a secondary note to how stoooopid I am with my picks, I just noticed I said in my original post to have Pitt playing UNC in the finals. That's impossible since they would have had to meet in the semi final game. What I meant to write was I had Pitt playing Mizzou. And both of those loser teams lost yesterday anyhow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're still ahead of me. I didn't care what other ones you picked, I just told you NO PITT.

Whoo-hoo, I was right about that. Big deal.

Kath

Wek said...

Thanks for the salt in mah wounds, Kath!