Sunday, March 15, 2009

Burnt' Out

Tough weekend. Wedding to attend and the SEC basketball tourney since Thursday here in Tampa. Brutal life I live having to watch my favorite sport and running into every teams' cheerleaders at the hotel the wedding reception was held at.

"Hey, Sweetie, let's you and me get weird. Jump into this hotdog Caddy and we'll flash over to my suite at the Flamingo, load up on ether and behave like wild animals in my private, kidney-shaped pool . . ." - Hunter S. Thompson

Regular posting to resume tomorrow. Latchkey need sleepy.

4 comments:

Nixon said...

haha, the phrase "Let's You and Me Get Weird" needs to be a regular part of the modern lexicon of trying to bone chicks.

Anonymous said...

Wow, and you and Nixon are still single?? It's amazing when you've got lines like that to get the wimmens -- oh, wait, I mean, "trying to bone chicks."

You guys are silly!


(And, hey, Mr. Wek, who's getting too old to party all weekend?)

Kath

Wek said...

Nix- If you try Hunter's line be sure to be out of slapping range and make sure she doesn't have a drink to throw in your face.

Kath- believe me, I definitely know my body can't do what once was an average weekend. The good news is I'll never have a mid-life crisis. I blew it out in my teens and 20's. At least I knew when to reel it in and won't be that creepy old dude that's always at the clubs.

Anonymous said...

Thnk you for that!
Kath