Monday, February 16, 2009

Party's over. Go home.

Poor dude actually thought 'we still got it'.
At my daughter’s first birthday party last weekend I realized that my wife and I might not have the energy to “live it up” but this is not a problem for the youngest generation.I will argue that anything we did in our 20s or the antics of a rock band is nothing compared to a house full of 1- to 6-year-olds running (or crawling) around under the influence of multiple helpings of cake and miniature hot dogs.
I really hope the generation of 1-to-6-year-olds grow up knowing Paris Hilton sucks. The least Gen X can do is teach our brats what's lame and what ain't.

2 comments:

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

i'm not sure about belson. really. i'm not sure i always track with him.

Wek said...

Not familiar with him? I'll have to keep a TV Eye on him.