Monday, May 11, 2009

Too bad the Dodgers lost

I hate when athletes do dopey things like pray in the endzone or thank loved ones when a mic is put in their face.
After hitting a homer off Wilson in the 12th inning of the Giants' 7-5 13-inning victory, Blake was seen on television making the same well known gesture that Wilson makes after every save in tribute to both his Christian faith and his late father.

I'm dreaming of a day when a jock says "I couldn't have had this type of success without the support of Satan".

2 comments:

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

i'm a big fan of fox hole prayers myself. hahahahahaha. i totally get your point. it's so phoney. bla, bla, bla. Mother Mary helped me score the goal. Yeah, right. And, children are dying of AIDS in Africa...

Bag Blog said...

I kind of like the tribute to the dad.