Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wish I had this channel

I don't know if it's pathetic or not, but I find I like Gen Y much more than baby boomers. Or, ahhhhhh, it could have something to do with the local beach bars are packed with bikini clad Gen Y'ers and the boomers are mercifully hiding their enlarging rear ends in cheesy, smokey lounges.
Shaun Micallef's new quiz show, Talkin' 'bout your Generation, premieres tonight on Channel Ten. It's a demographic showdown, a contest between baby boomers, generation X-ers and generation Ys. It's great fun and Micallef is as whip smart as ever, but anyone expecting to see a variation on one of our favourite pastimes -tearing strips off gen Y - is bound to be disappointed by the banter, which is entirely good-natured.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Leave my rear end out of this, Sparky! You'll get there one day, too, you know.

Kath