Thursday, May 14, 2009

Florida; great place to visit, but I wouldn't wanna...

- Nope. I never saw my mother tased after being arrested for cocaine when I was in the car.

- Most people call a teacher kicking a pre-schooler in the face "abuse". Floridians call it "discipline".

- Fort Lauderdale barber shop offers free beer.

- Must have been at the above barber shop; woman stabs man over a beer. With mugshot.

- Glug, glug. Vroom! Vroom! Woo! Woo! (local TV anchor woman gets DUI)

- Aunt kicks nephew in "deeez nutz". Returns favor by body-slamming her on the ground.

- Wannabe rapper shoots store clerk with a BB gun for "street credibility". 50 Cent has bullet holes in his body and this joker uses a 'weapon' that can't even break the skin?

- Palm Beach police using paragliders to patrol from the sky. So not a good use of tax dollars.

- Boat explodes, many hurt. Nothing good can come from the place they were at called "Beer Can Island".

- Sounds pretty cool if a naked woman shows up at my door at 2:00 AM. Unless she looks like the woman in the mugshot.

- Just remember, even if you're caught with a lot of $, cocaine, a knife and pictures of severed heads you are still innocent until proven guilty.

- Dude needed a ride so he threw rocks at a cop car to get his attention. The police were kind enough to give him a lift.

HT: Fark.com

6 comments:

SilenceBetweenTheWords said...

Hahah.

Glad to have found you.

Wek said...

From Pinellas no less! Nice! I think I have had more hits from Germany than my home state.

Kath said...

Oh, forget how weird Florida is -- just let me have either one of them AND the car -- wait, no, just the car. I'll take the car and $500, Bob. Oh, wait, it's not the Price Is Right? Ok, the car. I'll take the car. :) :)

Wek said...

Kath, I think you'd fit in well in FL. Ha!

Kath said...

http://www.nmreef.com/

I didn't want to put this up with Tisdale, but . . .

Anyway, once again -- it's Florida!!! :)

I wouldn't normally do links on your blog, but you've GOT to see this one. Where else can you have a "green burial"?

Wek said...

Oh brother....yeah, this is ridiculous. Floridians are even weird in death.