Thursday, May 28, 2009

Florida; great place to visit, but I wouldn't wanna...

- Mind if I borrow your car......and take it to Alabama?

- Why won't our teachers stop sucking off underage boys? (with mugshot)

- Man fights off a gator. (I usually root for the gator)

- Mr. Randy Beverage had a few too many.

- 6th grader drives his drunk dad around.

- Deputy shows nekkid pics of his wife to juvenile jailbirds.

- Poop to Power plant opens in Sanford.

- Man lives in closet. Maybe he should just come out?

- I have a pet turtle so this story may only interest me. So you're not allowed to click on the hyperlink. DON'T DO IT! I MEAN IT!

- Note to parents: if your brat runs over a homeless person make sure they know to stop.

- Man drives thru neighbors house, gets out of the car and goes after him with a hatchet. Reminds me of the original Terminator.

- This may be the biggest redneck beach in the United States. I used to live across this bridge on the Tampa side.


HT: Fark.com

2 comments:

Kath said...

The turtle was the sweetest thing, Myrtle.

And I think I like the name Poop To Power better than gasification. Wonder what slogan they could put on the billboards. . . something like, "We don't think you're stinky", or, "The City's Pooper-Scooper."

Wek said...

I warned you about clicking on the turtle hyperlink!! Haha!