Thursday, February 18, 2010

I don't care who/what anyone worships or doesn't believe in

Just as long as no one bangs on my door to hand me literature about their faith.
Members of the "Millennial" generation (born since 1980) say they believe in God at rates similar to "Generation X" (born between 1965 and 1980), but are less likely to pray or attend religious services, according to the study.

The center analyzed several recent polls, including Pew's 2007 U.S. Religious Landscape Survey of 35,556 adults over 18. It found that 25 percent of those under 30 described their religious identity as "atheist," "agnostic," or "nothing in particular."

By comparison, 19 percent of Gen-Xers characterized themselves that way, and 15 percent of adults in their 40s and 50s said they were unaffiliated.

Yes, I'm a complete asshole to strangers that drop by my pad to pimp their religion.

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

If you have to go door-knockin' to prove your religiosity, then you probably aren't livin' right.

I do have a funny story about some Jehovah's Witnesses who came by our house right after we moved to OK, but I won't take over your blog to tell it.

Wek said...

Strangely no Jehovahs' have ever knocked on my door. Usually just overboard Christians that are so excited about their experience they don't just tell their family and friends but assholes like me as well.